Talent Acquisition at Sarthee Consultancy
Views:137 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HSEQ Director - Steel Domain (20-26 yrs)
- Ex. Captain / Fleet Safety Specialist/ Fleet Safety Superintendent
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 and 45001
- Candidate with Lead Auditor and/or Internal Auditor Certification/s preferred.
- Development/Up gradation of IMS, EMS, QMS and SMS:
- HSEQ policy and procedure development
- Provide Legislative and regulation advice to the Management team on all matters relating to HSEQ
- To liaise with classification societies, customers and suppliers:
- Responsible for maintaining quality accreditations for ISO 9001,14001,18001 and 45001 and ensuring periodic audits are scheduled for ongoing compliance.
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing an internal HSEQ audit schedule to ensure all facilities are complying with the requirements of quality accreditations.
- PPE and safety systems/equipment/technologies:
- Knowledge and understanding of the latest in PPE and other safety systems, equipment and technologies.
- To identify and implement PPE adoption as per international standards.
- To keep upgrading to the latest in PPE as per change in international standards.
- Responsible for building and managing HSEQ team for company facilities and ops.
Scheduled Plant Maintenance:
- To ensure plant and machinery maintenance as per planned schedule.
- To ensure certifications and accreditation for plant and machinery.
- To ensure operators are trained in operating plant and machinery.
- To carry out risk assessments (HIRA), JHAs and trainings for all jobs and tasks.
- To carry out investigations into any NM, Incident, UA or UC.
- To conduct thorough investigation and identify direct cause, contributory cause and root cause.
- To prepare corrective action plan (CAP).
- To implement CAP with team.
- To prepare closure report after conducting TBT and training.
- To maintain the management system and identify and implement initiatives to improve it including all policies, procedures, processes and safe systems of work.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining all fire safety, work at height safety, confined space safety, lifting and mooring, hot-works and cold-works related policies and procedures.
- Should have fluency in English and Hindi, both written and spoken
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.