Talent Acquisition at Sarthee Consultancy
Views:83 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HSEQ Director - Steel Domain (20-26 yrs)
- Ex. Captain / Fleet Safety Specialist/ Fleet Safety Superintendent
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 and 45001
- Candidate with Lead Auditor and/or Internal Auditor Certification/s preferred.
- Development/Up gradation of IMS, EMS, QMS and SMS:
- HSEQ policy and procedure development
- Provide Legislative and regulation advice to the Management team on all matters relating to HSEQ
- To liaise with classification societies, customers and suppliers:
- Responsible for maintaining quality accreditations for ISO 9001,14001,18001 and 45001 and ensuring periodic audits are scheduled for ongoing compliance.
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing an internal HSEQ audit schedule to ensure all facilities are complying with the requirements of quality accreditations.
- PPE and safety systems/equipment/technologies:
- Knowledge and understanding of the latest in PPE and other safety systems, equipment and technologies.
- To identify and implement PPE adoption as per international standards.
- To keep upgrading to the latest in PPE as per change in international standards.
- Responsible for building and managing HSEQ team for company facilities and ops.
Scheduled Plant Maintenance:
- To ensure plant and machinery maintenance as per planned schedule.
- To ensure certifications and accreditation for plant and machinery.
- To ensure operators are trained in operating plant and machinery.
- To carry out risk assessments (HIRA), JHAs and trainings for all jobs and tasks.
- To carry out investigations into any NM, Incident, UA or UC.
- To conduct thorough investigation and identify direct cause, contributory cause and root cause.
- To prepare corrective action plan (CAP).
- To implement CAP with team.
- To prepare closure report after conducting TBT and training.
- To maintain the management system and identify and implement initiatives to improve it including all policies, procedures, processes and safe systems of work.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining all fire safety, work at height safety, confined space safety, lifting and mooring, hot-works and cold-works related policies and procedures.
- Should have fluency in English and Hindi, both written and spoken