Talent Acquisition at Sarthee Consultancy
Views:254 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HSEQ Manager (10-16 yrs)
Job Requirements :
Qualification needed - 10+ total work experience with minimum of 5 years Marine Background. Ex Chief Officer or 2nd Officer. Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, 45001. Knowledge of PPE and safety equipment.
Should have good communication skills and command over English Language, written and spoken. Working languages: Hindi and English.
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide Legislative and regulation advice to the Management team on all matters relating to HSEQ
- Liaise with registration bodies, customers and suppliers as necessary to resolve problems.
- Responsible for maintaining quality accreditation for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and ISO 45001 ensuring periodic audits are scheduled to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing an internal HSEQ audit schedule to ensure all company facilities are complying with the requirements of quality accreditation.
- Maintain the management system and identify and implement initiatives to improve it including all procedures, processes, safe systems of work, offering support and advice on Risk Assessments.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining all fire safety, work at height safety, confined entry safety, lifting and mooring, hot works and cold works, policies and procedures.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.