DGM at Huawei Telecommunications
Views:178 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Huawei - Deputy Manager - Equipment Maintenance - Solar Manufacturing (8-12 yrs)
Education : B.E/ B.Tech
Experience : 8-12 years in maintenance field in electronics industry out of which 5-6 years preferably in solar Inverters manufacturing industry.
- Responsible for Overall Equipment maintenance including electrical & mechanical maintenance of all major equipment's in Factory.
- Develop maintenance strategies of all key equipment's including preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance & spare part management.
- Familiar with Testing equipment & assembly equipment maintenance specially in Inverter & electronics manufacturing industry.
- Equipment's like Burn in chambers, Transformers, Control Boxes, Inverter Testers, etc.
Main Responsibilities :
1. Responsible for technical assistance in equipment installation and maintenance
2. Develop maintenance procedures, analyze equipment malfunctions/failures and develop corrective actions.
3. Implement strategies enhance equipment reliability and scalability.
4. Carrying out routine inspections of the facilities & equipment's to identify and resolve issues & hence develop preventive maintenance procedures to reduce equipment failures.
5. Keep critical component inventory to reduce machine down time
6. Develop maintenance logs & report on daily activities
7. Develop maintenance KPI with Targets & ensure achievements.