Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at DealShare.in
Views:301 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Hub/Spoke - Manager - Warehouse Operations/Supply Chain (5-10 yrs)
About DealShare (www.dealshare.in) :
DealShare, India's fastest growing social ecommerce startup known for pioneering the community group buying (CGB) model in India, has a vision of enabling ecommerce for the next 500 million users in India in non-metro and rural markets. DealShare has recently raised Series D funding of USD 144 million with key investors like Tiger Global Management,Falcon Edge Capital, Westbridge Capital, Matrix Partners India along with participation of Partners of DST Global, Z3Partners, Omidyar Network, Alteria Capital & Innoven Capital. This transaction marks the third funding for the company in a span of seven months, with the valuation increasing nine-fold on the back of high growth momentum. With the current round, the total funding raised by DealShare stands at $ 183 Million.
DealShare has built a new disruptive retail model for India with a focus on the affordability & price component for the mass consumers. It offers high quality, low priced essentials coupled with a gamified, fun and virality-driven vernacular shopping experience that makes it easy for first-time internet users to experience online shopping. Founded by Vineet Rao, Sourjyendu Medda, Sankar Bora and Rajat Shikhar in Sept 2018, DealShare provides a sharp and curated assortment at highly competitive prices and has built an innovative community leader driven ultra-low-cost delivery mechanism collectively leading to best-in-class unit economics.
Position : Hub/Spoke-Manager-Operations
Location : Mumbai/Bangalore/Chennai/Pune
Roles & Responsibilities :
Regional HUB Manager have the overall responsibility for planning and execution of HUB and Gateway operations of the Region, Monitoring of All matrix of performance of reach HUB and Implementation of SOPs, quality service standards, transit time. Productivity and operations improvement and people management.
- Regional level management of processing of consignments through our hubs and timely connection and retrieval of the load in the scheduled routes (Road and Air network).
- Management of load processing at bag and shipment Level. (Experience of handling warehouse and the complete circle of shipment/bag/box).
- Management of ready volumes for connection and monitoring Connection variance to avoid any HUB pendency
- Process adherence (5 S Process for standardization of all HUB across the Region)
- Resolution of queries, Improve SOPs, policies, and practices so as to achieve the company's goals and ensure regional hubs adhere to company-wide laid down rules and guidelines
- Excellent Leadership skills to keep their employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions
- Implementation of Lean management techniques for hub management.
- Ensure all EHS and regulatory and statutory compliance.
- Logistics : Managing logistics operations involving coordination with vehicle owners/suppliers, Airlines co-loaders and other external agencies to achieve seamless & cost-effective transport solutions.
- Strategic Planning : Conceptualizing & implementing plans / strategies to facilitate smooth operations. Planning, scoping, estimating, tracking & implementing plans within preset budgets.
- Identifies underperforming areas in the supply chain and suggest improvements or resolutions to problems of HUB and Network and also Do data analysis & suggest Plans based on data analysis to control cost & improve service level.
Desired Candidate should be :
- 5-10 years of experience as Hub Manager/Spoke Manager with desired experience in Retail /eCom/ FMCG / FMCD/Logistics.
- Any graduate/Post Graduate
- Must have experience working in a high growth start-up environment
- Must have experience managing a small team directly
- Well versed in First Mile/ Last mile/WH-Ops activities
- Inventory Management, Supply chain management
- Team Handling
- Manpower hiring
- Planning as per Deliveries