Recruiter at Talent Integrators
Views:122 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HVAC Design Engineer (6-12 yrs)
- Software Skills
- Excellent Knowledge of all Solidworks /Revit tools.
- Carry out Load analysis.
- Support / guide junior team members
- Create complete layout assemblies and prepare detailed level installation drawings.
- Autocad / Draftsight
- Should have the skill to satisfy any requirement related to DWG files - Creating layout or modify drawings/P& IDs.
- Effectively use layers, blocks.
- Able to work independently without any support.
- System engineering
Calculations Perform the following calculations without any support :
- HVAC, Chilled water, Cooling water, Compressed Air, Engine Exhaust, ACS, DM, RO, Lube, Coolant, Fuel.
- Pipe sizing, tank sizing.
- Support junior team members
- Communicate with Customer to discuss and close open points related to calculation.
P & ID :
- Prepare P & ID for the complete facility (Chilled water, Cooling Water, HVAC, etc) with discussion with other team members.
- Guide and support junior team members for P & ID preparation.
- Communicate with Customer to discuss and close open points related to calculations.
- Prepare BOM based on P & ID without any support.
- Support junior team members for preparing BOM.
- RFQ Prepare RFQ for material procurement and communicate with the Supplier.
- Prepare QAP considering technical requirements in consultation with Quality department and supplier.
- Prepare layout of the facility upto LOD 350 level and carry out regular reviews with Team Leaders
- Understanding technical specification from manuals.
- Understand technical specification and extract data from technical manuals/catalogs.
- Figure out how these data are correlated with the functional requirement of the facility/system.
- Co-ordinate with Customer and supplier to implement inputs on the layout.