HVAC Engineer (4-13 yrs)
Job Description :
- A structural engineer is responsible for designing any kind of structure so that it can fulfill a specific purpose, and remain safe, economic and functioning throughout its intended lifetime.
- Structural engineering is about investigating both the immediate loads and demands on the structure, as well as any likely future changes, and ensuring a structure is designed to withstand those loads.
- As well as designing new builds, structural engineers also ensure older structures remain safe, and often design refurbishment schemes to ensure long life for existing structures.
- As a structural engineer, you could be working on many areas of construction, including building design, construction, repairs, conversions and extensions.
- Projects could range from a simple, single building like a house, school or shop, to major schemes including hospitals, sports arenas, offshore oil rigs and bridges.
Other details :
Department: Site Engineering / Project Management Engineering Design / Construction
Industry: Engineering / Construction
Skills: major hvac well site sports engineering construction design can designing
Other Skills: supervisor consultant incharge project coordinator manager team senior structural leader engineer