HR at Resource HR Pvt. Ltd.
Views:547 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HVAC Engineer (4-13 yrs)
Job Description :
- A structural engineer is responsible for designing any kind of structure so that it can fulfill a specific purpose, and remain safe, economic and functioning throughout its intended lifetime.
- Structural engineering is about investigating both the immediate loads and demands on the structure, as well as any likely future changes, and ensuring a structure is designed to withstand those loads.
- As well as designing new builds, structural engineers also ensure older structures remain safe, and often design refurbishment schemes to ensure long life for existing structures.
- As a structural engineer, you could be working on many areas of construction, including building design, construction, repairs, conversions and extensions.
- Projects could range from a simple, single building like a house, school or shop, to major schemes including hospitals, sports arenas, offshore oil rigs and bridges.
Other details :
Department: Site Engineering / Project Management Engineering Design / Construction
Industry: Engineering / Construction
Skills: major hvac well site sports engineering construction design can designing
Other Skills: supervisor consultant incharge project coordinator manager team senior structural leader engineer
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.