Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:151 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
HVAC Site Supervisor (0-2 yrs)
-Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
-Flexible working options
-Work in a company with a solid track record of performance
Our client is in the field of Designing and Installation of large-scale Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems in the UP region. Established an Exclusive working relationship with Blue Star in the Year 1998 for the UP territory, as dealers for the entire range of Air Conditioning Systems.
Our client is looking for an HVAC Site Supervisor to join the team
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and implementing project schedules and managing all aspects of project planning.
- Analyzing and reporting on progress, performance, and forecast on a regular basis.
- Reviewing all work orders before and after completion.
- Maintaining budget, records, and files, and preparing reports.
- Supervising major overhaul or installation of environmental control systems to assure that work is carried out according to plans and specifications.
- Conducting a quality check of work in progress or upon completion to assure acceptability.
- Overseeing repair and replacement of faulty thermostats, wiring and controls, and compressors.
- Reviewing the work of contractors for adherence to plans and specifications and for quality assurance.
- Informing staff in the proper use of tools, and proper work procedures - Keeps records of work orders, inventory, and expenditures
- You possess a degree/diploma in Civil engineering.
- You have at least 1-year of experience including solid experience in a similar role.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a strong mentor and coach who builds high-performing teams
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.