Warehouse Associate at HySupermart
Views:161 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Hy Supermart - Executive - Retail Purchase (0-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for ongoing management of purchasing strategy and activity and for ensuring optimal supplier performance and price.
- Develop and implement a strategy to ensure the function is operating in line with the objectives of the business to add value, mitigate supply chain risk and deliver cost savings.
- Develop and maintain strategic supplier relationships and manage the development of contracts, contractual relationships and contract management to deliver continuous improvement in delivery of goods and services by the supply base.
- Lead and manage a team of Buyers to deliver the appropriate support to the business to ensure corporate and business development objectives are met.
- Work alongside the senior management team in contributing to overall business objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties :
Key Responsibilities :
- Strategy and Development
- Overall responsibility for Purchasing and Cost Estimating activities across the business
- Create and implement best practice purchasing vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance.
- Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities
- Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process
- Take ownership of the purchasing, guidelines and any associated documents
- Initiate and develop creative and innovative procurement processes
- Input and hold responsibility for Purchasing and cost estimating budgets.
- Prepare the annual Purchasing budget and forecasts and all Capital Expenditure proposals as well as ensuring compliance with customer and legal requirements.
- Manage the budget from identification to completion of projects
Key Skills :
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Strong and confident negotiator with the ability to negotiate at all levels.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Results orientated with ability to plan and deliver against deadlines.
- Commercially and financially astute with experience of managing budgets.
- Able to understand the suppliers platforms and other soft platforms.