Consultant at K24 Staffing
Views:87 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Hydraulic Design Engineer/Manager - Civil - EPC Firm (8-15 yrs)
- Will study the effect of water and will provide expertise in all water related civil design projects related to water supply, drainage systems, flooding
1. Candidate must have skills to design, plan, manage and deliver multiple projects
2. Candidate must have construction design experience in water and waste water sector with excellent knowledge of hydraulic design for Transmission and Distribution networks
3. Candidate should have knowledge of piping materials, water hammer, Security Systems, SCADA, Plumbing design for different Buildings
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills
5. Demonstrated proficiency in design softwares, Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
6. Ability to work effectively in a team-based, fast-paced environment especially coordinating with Architectural and Structural designers
7. Ability to optimize designs with a creative and innovative approaches
8. Well versed with Knowledge of International and Indian design codes.
9. Comprehensive understanding of EHS and Quality standards and requirements.
Pre-Bid Design :
1. Study of tender documents and prepare technical queries.
2. Work with M&BD to finalise the requirement for different designs
3. Prepare correct and optimized design for various networks and other components
4. Prepare/review the Bill of quantities for tender estimates.
5. Any other technical assistance as required by the design Head and Chief Manager
Detailed Design :
6. Coordinate with Project Manager, Surveyors and Site team to get the correct and timely topographical survey done
7. Design and Manage all hydraulic designs end to end to prepare all bid proposals and detailed design all hydraulic networks according to contract specifications
8. Bring Optimization in route length as well as pipe diameters and materials
9. Adopt best practices in design activities especially in digital technologies for optimized and innovative design delivery
10. Prepare all procurement specifications and prepare all technical procedures and bill of materials and provide support to all material requirements and review all designs to improve performance.
11. Designs and coordinates construction of artificial canals, conduits, and mains to transport and distribute water; and plans reservoirs, pressure valves, and booster stations to obtain proper water pressure at all levels.
12. Closely work with Consultants and clients to get the technical queries resolved for timely approval of all designs
13. Monitor efficient working of all hydraulic equipment and perform troubleshoot on same and provide support to all process engineers and make required adjustments.
Proficiency in software :
- SewerGEMS, StormCAD, WaterGEMS, KYPIPPE 2020, HecRAS, Infraworks, Irricad, Civil 3D, AUTOCAD, QGIS