CEO at SS Consultants & Services
Views:176 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Hydraulic Technician - Repair & Maintenance Services (5-15 yrs)
- Hydraulics Technician for Qatar
- Hydraulics Technicians are responsible for overseeing and implementing the instillation, maintenance, and repairs for the hydraulic components of equipment.
- Installation, maintenance and repair of hydraulic systems
- Read blueprints and diagrams while troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
- Perform preventative maintenance to avoid operational failures of hydraulic systems
- Welding, metal fabrication and electrical assembly
- Provide drawing review and suggestions related to part inspection and testing
- Use computers and other technologies to investigate and repair hydraulic equipment
- Reassemble machines and equipment
- Read dials and meters to determine amperage, voltage, electrical output and input at specific operating temperature to analyze parts performance
- Operate drill press, grinders, engine lathe, or other machines to modify parts tested or to fabricate experimental parts for testing
What education and training is required?
- A high school diploma or more preferably an associate's degree in industrial equipment technologies, mechanics, precision systems service, HVAC Maintenances or electronics is required.
- ITI/Diploma Automobile/Mechanical Engineering
- The future outlook for Hydraulic Technicians is projected to be good to excellent depending on skills, certification and location.
Suggested Professional Organizations & Associations:
- International Fluid Power Society
- Farm Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Midwest Equipment Dealers Association