Sr. Manager Recruitment at JMD Placements
Views:137 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Hydraulics Design Engineer - 3D CAD (3-8 yrs)
Job title - Hydraulics Design Engineer
Years of Experience - 4 to 8 Years
As discussed, please find below JD for Hydraulics (Design Engineer) -
Location - Hyderabad
Roles & Responsibilities:
Skills (Must Have):
- Extensive work experience with a NX Mechanical routing, 3D CAD Parametric modelling, synchronous modelling, Manufacturing Drawing, Assembly arrangements
- Good Knowledge related to Layout & piping materials and piping codes, standards / specs.
- Ability to interpret mechanical engineering drawings, electrical and hydraulic schematics, P&ID- s, GA drawings, Piping Material Specifications (PMS), Piping wall thickness calculations
- Ability to generate 3D model and its Manufacturing drawings (Forging, Fabrication, Machining)
- Ability to generate BOM, engineering specifications and standards.
- Extensive work experience in UGNX (V12) Software (Minimum 3 years)
- Good Experience in TcE (Team Centre) PLM
- Good knowledge of standard drafting techniques per ASME Y 14
- Good knowledge in GD & T (ISO & ASME)
- Good knowledge welding standards (ISO & ASME)
- Ability to support engineers in design concepts. Provides design alternatives and assists engineering in product development
- Participates in customer, project and design review meetings relating to project assignments. Reports and presents information as required.
- Performs final drafting review to ensure drawings contain complete dimensional data for engineering and manufacturing purposes.
- Must be an effective communicator at all levels (phone, e-mail & verbal)
- Work independently to plan and execute technical deliverables to meet Project requirements & Schedule
- Ability to work independently
- Adhere to companies- policies, codes and practices
Skills (Nice to Have):
- Knowledge in PMI (Product and Manufacturing Information)
- Experience with Subsea production system (SPS) equipment required
- Knowledge of SPS engineering drawings, system layouts, products, manufacturing, and welding
- processes or equivalent
- Knowledge in AutoCAD, MicroStation, Inventor, etc.
- Ability to support engineers by providing new or alternative design solutions and contribute to
- product development decisions.
- Proficient use of enabling technology; computer and time management skills
If this role sounds exciting to you and fulfil your future goals, then we would love to hear from you.