HR Manager at IAST Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:111 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
IAST Software Solutions - Functional Safety Engineer (3-10 yrs)
Position : Functional Safety Engineer/Manager
Essential experience for this role would include :
- A sound knowledge of automotive chassis and electrical systems
- Experience with embedded systems, particularly safety-related systems
- Identifying hazards, performing risk assessments and classification (HARA Analysis)
- Define Functional Safety Concept(FSC),
- Develop FSR(Functional Safety Requirement) & FTS (Functional Technical Specifications) for Power Train, Chassis, Body Control & Autonomous Driving systems
- User and systems level requirements capture, management and technical review
- Experience with DOORs would be an asset
- System level architectural design and technical review
- Safety analysis techniques e.g. FMEA, FTA (qualitative and quantitative), HAZOP etc.
- Controllability of vehicles, in particular vehicle dynamics, control system performance and human-machine interactions
- Leading, defining and releasing safety cases
- Generation of DIAs (Development Interface Agreements)
- Knowledge of hybrid electric vehicles and associated automotive systems with their interactions
- Engineering process development and practical implementation; including ISO26262, ISO 15504 (SPICE)
- Validate that all products meet the specification requirements and project targets against company processes to deliver a documented, robust safety case.
- In support of any safety case, it is also a requirement to be able to deliver System FMEA and FTA.