HR Executive at ichhapurti.com
Views:467 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
ichhapurti.com - Head - Operations (11-18 yrs)
About The Role :
We are looking for Operations Head to oversee the gamut of our business operations and augment the efficiency of the company's operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success. An ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate solid leadership and analytical skills, exhibit strong business acumen as well as a commitment to productivity.
- Head the supply chain business operations covering order management, customer support, logistics, procurement, and warehouse management.
- Strategize and execute tactful initiatives as well as contribute with ideas for effectively scaling up the operations across the cities.
- Lead and coach a mid-sized fleet of delivery executives across different cities through a team of Managers and executives and warrant an efficient and healthy work environment.
- Spearhead daily operations including quality assurance, inventory control, procurement, space management, and logistics.
- Work closely with senior business stakeholders to deliver on- cost, turnaround time, quality, and service delivery.
- Improve and automate data management and reporting as an endeavor to build efficiencies and drive continuous improvement within the guard rails of cost, quality, reliability & customer experience.
- Analyse and update capacity, inventory plans, and logistics plan based on demand and output changes, and changes in planned customer service levels or changes in business requirement
- Drive continuous learning and process improvement culture change through best practice sharing, vocal advocacy, and visible hands-on leadership.
- Monitor the performance metrics of different reporting teams through defined KPIs and KRAs and take the necessary steps to improve the same.
- Build and implement SOPs to manage workflow and day-to-day operations.
- Ensure adherence to the SLAs as informed to the customer and work towards continuous improvement for serving all customers within the stated service delivery times across the city.
- Minimum 11-18 years of experience in a similar role preferably in an e-Commerce industry.
- Expertise in Order Fulfilment, Warehousing & Logistics, Process Improvement, and Strategic Sourcing & Vendor Management.
- Strategic thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent people development and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and ever-changing environment where you will be required to problem solve and think on your feet.