Employment Services Advisor at Indo French Chambers of Commerce
Views:1236 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IFCCI - Assistant Manager - Project & Design (5-7 yrs)
Project & Design Assistant Manager
Location : Pune
Company Profile : The company designs and supplies products for railway industries.
1. Product development :
- Defines the products/process design (3D/2D drawings, calculation, feasibility, etc).
- Insures the conformity of the design as per (Customer specifications, company's design rules, standards).
- Does technical interaction with Customer and Suppliers.
2. Project development :
- Supports the project development.
- Coordinates technical requirements with Customer technical team.
- Coordinates timing plans to meet Customer's requirement.
- Is responsible for communication with Customer for product/technical related.
- Ensures Customer's technical requirements are followed.
3. Process development :
- Defines the process/tooling design (3D/2D drawings, calculation, feasibility).
- Participates to the process development (workshop layout, product feasibility).
4. Quality system :
- Supports Quality audit ISO9001 / ISOTS22163 and Customers audits.
Required Profile :
- The Project & Design Assistant Manager will contribute to customers products & projects developments. He/She will take into account:
- The company standards, and Railway applicable norms.
- He/She will also establish productive and professional relationship with key personnel, customers, suppliers to build long-term relationships.
- As a technical representative, skills, organization and accurate work are requested to enable successful projects and products developments.
- Knowledge will have to be developed and maintained in accordance to actual designs and technical trends.
The assistant manager will have :
- The customer products design responsibility under the guidance of the company's products design experts based in France.
- Projects development responsibility under the company's manager.
- Autonomy in respect of the objectives is also waited.
- Motivated to work for an active start-up, the candidate must be rigorous, organized, persistent, dynamic, autonomous, firm and directive.
- BSc degree in Mechanical or Electricity or Pneumatics.
- Good knowledge of Pro E and autocad
- Knowledge of ERP software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- At least 5 years of experience in Automotive, Railway industry as Sr. Design engineer or Application engineer.
- Experience / knowledge in mechanic, pneumatic, electric.
- Experience / knowledge in raw material, steel, elastomer.
- Experience / knowledge in casting, forging, heat treatment, surface treatment, welding.
- Good knowledge in CAD simulation.
- Good knowledge in tooling and control tool design.
- Part drawing reading and understanding.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of French is a plus.