Employment Services Advisor at Indo French Chambers of Commerce
Views:329 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
IFCCI - Product Support Technician - Aerospace Manufacturing (3-5 yrs)
Company Profile: The company is into aircraft servicing, maintenance and tooling.
- Ensure technical coordination between Customer Services, the internal services, and Customers.
- Have a role both technical and relational, to achieve a good level of customer satisfaction.
- Reception and registration of tooling/GSE to be serviced.
- Technical expertise.
- Ability to read drawings and technical specifications.
- Assembly and disassembly (mechanical and hydraulic).
- Inspection, maintenance and minor reparations on customers site in India.
- Perform load test and calibrations.
- Prepare shipping documents, packing and preparation of shipments.
- Manage subcontractors.
- Capacity to provide technical support according to drawings and technical specifications to the subcontractors
- Reading technical drawings, raw materials knowledge, machining, metrology and special processes are required for this position.
- Knowledge in quality control. Capacity to perform simple quality controls and guarantee quality of parts manufactured by subcontractors.
Required Profile :
- Good technical and mechanical understanding.
- Reading technical drawings, raw materials knowledge, machining.
- Metrology and special processes knowledge.
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics is an advantage.
- Able to work efficiently under pressure, multitask and prioritise.
- Self-motivated, confident and methodical.
- Able to work independently as well as having excellent team spirit.
Education : Technical qualification (preferably in mechanics) and strong mechanical culture.
Experience : Minimum 3 years of experience in assembly, service and maintenance of machinery and mechanical equipment (ideally in aeronautical maintenance tools)
- Good oral and written communication skills in the English language is a must.
- Knowledge of French is a plus.