Employment Services Advisor at Indo French Chambers of Commerce
Views:631 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
IFCCI - Support Engineer - Solar Power (2-4 yrs)
Location : Gurgaon
Company Profile : French Company providing renewable energy information system.
Role Description :
- Candidate will be responsible for solving the tickets logged in Support tool. Tickets will be related to the functioning issues observed in Solar plant performance monitoring solution of the company.
- Candidate will be required to provide technical expertise to answer Plant data communication related technical challenges faced by client.
- Candidate will be required to Onboard Solar/Wind plant portfolio into solar plant performance monitoring solution of the company.
- Troubleshooting the issue in software in time bound manner.
Skill Set required :
- Knowledge of general functioning of Solar plants.
- Knowledge of key electrical parameters of different electrical equipment belonging to solar plant.
- Knowledge of FTP protocol. Experience working with FTP client.
- Scada/Datalogger based communication knowledge. FTP Push, Analyse CSV, MODBUS Data, .Daq files etc.
- Candidate should be willing to learn new technology.
- Candidate should have good expertise in MS excel.
- Candidate should have good analytical thinking.
- He/She should be able to comprehend formulas used to deliver desired KPI using multiple sub component values.
- Candidate should be good at reading and comparing graphs/charts.
Required Profile :
- Candidate working on trouble shooting the issue with Solar/Wind performance monitoring solution. Candidate involved in Onboarding of solar plants in Solar Plant Performance monitoring solution.
- Candidate having working experience and technical expertise in relation to Solar Plant Performance monitoring solution.
Education : BE/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of technical expertise in the domain of Solar/Wind plant data communication.
- Overall Professional experience : 2 to 6 years in the energy industry.
- Language : Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.