Employment Services Advisor at Indo French Chambers of Commerce
Views:1223 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
IFCCI - Support Engineer - Solar Power (2-4 yrs)
Location : Gurgaon
Company Profile : French Company providing renewable energy information system.
Role Description :
- Candidate will be responsible for solving the tickets logged in Support tool. Tickets will be related to the functioning issues observed in Solar plant performance monitoring solution of the company.
- Candidate will be required to provide technical expertise to answer Plant data communication related technical challenges faced by client.
- Candidate will be required to Onboard Solar/Wind plant portfolio into solar plant performance monitoring solution of the company.
- Troubleshooting the issue in software in time bound manner.
Skill Set required :
- Knowledge of general functioning of Solar plants.
- Knowledge of key electrical parameters of different electrical equipment belonging to solar plant.
- Knowledge of FTP protocol. Experience working with FTP client.
- Scada/Datalogger based communication knowledge. FTP Push, Analyse CSV, MODBUS Data, .Daq files etc.
- Candidate should be willing to learn new technology.
- Candidate should have good expertise in MS excel.
- Candidate should have good analytical thinking.
- He/She should be able to comprehend formulas used to deliver desired KPI using multiple sub component values.
- Candidate should be good at reading and comparing graphs/charts.
Required Profile :
- Candidate working on trouble shooting the issue with Solar/Wind performance monitoring solution. Candidate involved in Onboarding of solar plants in Solar Plant Performance monitoring solution.
- Candidate having working experience and technical expertise in relation to Solar Plant Performance monitoring solution.
Education : BE/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of technical expertise in the domain of Solar/Wind plant data communication.
- Overall Professional experience : 2 to 6 years in the energy industry.
- Language : Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.