Head of Strategy at IFP Petro Products Private Limited
Views:185 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
IFP Petro - Supply Chain Manager - Used Oil Refinery (4-8 yrs)
Looking for an enthusiastic individual with past experience in logistics and supply chain.
Key responsibilities would involve :
- Structuring ambiguous strategic problems to help the business unlock product-market-fit and scale
- Generating data-driven insights to support product iterations and GTM strategy
- Designing and implementing cross-functional initiatives to scale the business non-linearly
- Owning key external stakeholder and corporate relationships
- Preparing critical strategy documents for the IFP Leadership Team
- Handling end to end transactions for the Supply Chain of products and raw material
- Taking care of Inventory to ensure timely delivery and stock optimization
- Handling a fleet of 20+ Tankers/Vehicles, and looking after their PM and documentation
Must-have mindsets and skillsets :
- Tolerance for ambiguity: which translates to a - get-it-done rather than wait-for-perfection- approach
- Iterative problem-solving: which translates to structuring problems and iterating on creative/implementable solutions
- Bias to own, hustle and deliver: which translates to proactively taking the lead with new initiatives
- Obsession with process excellence: which translates to being independent and detailed with all inputs and outputs
- Caring and inspirational teammate: which translates to bringing the best out of every colleague, always :)
About the Company :
The company was founded in 1977 in technical collaboration with Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP), Dehradun and was the first used oil refining unit in North India providing professional, technical and QC services to its customers.
The current leadership team constitutes of graduates from IIT Bombay and IIT Delhi.
IFP has the distinction of being the first Re-refining unit to be approved by the Ministry Of Petroleum (MOP) and Ministry Of Environment (MOE). IFP has kept pace with time and upgraded its technologies to face competition in the marketplace.
IFP aims to be the 1st unit in India to manufacture Group II/Group III Base oil and reduce the oil import bill which currently is to the tune of INR 16000 Cr. With a key focus on a sustainable future and creating a better world for future generations.