Implementation Engineer - Tech Support (1-5 yrs)
Implementation Engineer : Job Description :
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Flexible to do implementation of software and training customers on need basis
- Should be proactive in identifying different use cases of features
- Manage large amount of incoming calls and should identify & asses customer's needs to achieve customer satisfaction.
- To perform thorough review of closed support cases on a weekly basis to measure process compliance
- Customer orientation and ability to adopt /respond to different types of customers.
- Ability to recognize ineffective customer service interaction, identify gaps in quality of service and drive initiatives to improve service quality.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks to meet competing deadlines
Skill Set :
- Good Working knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Should have handled customer support for IT application remotely (Voice Support)
- Sound Knowledge of SQL Server, database Maintenance
- Knowledge in Healthcare Domain would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skill.
- Hindi Must
- Openness to learn
- Good attitude to put extra efforts to complete the tasks.
- Willing to travel
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment Qualification & Work Experience
1. BE or B Tech, with 0.6 to 2 years of experience.