Co Founder at Eudaimonix Service Partners
Views:143 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Implementation Support Engineer (4-8 yrs)
In this role, you will partner with multiple Business departments, research, analyze and document business and systems needs in order to resolve business and/or process issues by recommending feasible solutions. Working at the intersection of technology, business and customer experience, you- ll gather and prioritize requirements, develop business cases, and manage multiple projects at once. You will be responsible for working closely with business departments to successfully identify and implement solutions with the goal of ensuring a positive experience for impacted teams.
Implementation/Adoption (65%) :
- Roadmap Development- : Manage product roadmaps to manage technology products lifecycle including the introduction, optimization, and retirement of technology in use
- Be responsible for system implementation projects from end to end including: business evaluation, managing project scope, timelines, requirements gathering, high-level design, test planning & implementation support
- Manage the progress of implementation projects and informs leadership of any risks, mitigation plans
- Contribute to the technical direction, recommend, and design the solution to leverage best practices and out of the box functionality of tools being implemented
- Troubleshoot issues; perform root cause analysis, recommend corrective action and resolution
- Working collaboratively with technology partners, operational areas, vendors, business stakeholders to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage business requirements
- Coordinate and work with consultants (where required) on systems enhancements and implementations.
- Support UAT by supporting planning, development of test cases and execution of tests.
Post-Implementation (10%) :
- Coordinate and provide training on new systems and procedures
- Maintain documentation, user guides and training materials for the environment and solutions.
- Produce and analyze data from system/custom reports to provide recommendations.
Transformation projects (25%) :
- Strategy : Define, articulate and implement product strategy
- Mapping of processes (ie. current and future state) across the business and creating high level and detailed process workflows
- Introduce higher levels of automation, reduce manual processes, streamline processes and identify and resolve business and process issues.
- Identifying business needs and determining solutions to business problems by analyzing options/solutions which may include a technology component, but may also consist of process improvement, organizational change or strategic planning and/or policy development
- Perform gap-analysis, outline roadmaps to move from current to desired state and provide business perspective to design process
- Own strategy and execution of business initiatives, while working with internal and external stakeholders to define opportunities that optimizes our processes and deliver favorable customer experiences
- Gather and analyze data, identify priorities, find opportunities for the application of new technologies, and weigh the costs and benefits of new or revised systems.
- Build change management plans of varying scope and type; leads or participates in a variety of change management activities including readiness assessments, planning, stakeholder management, execution, evaluation and sustainment of initiatives.