Manager - TA at Boyen Haddin Consulting
Views:160 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IMS Manager (7-18 yrs)
The IMS Manager is responsible to implement and maintain ISO 9001 certification for quality,ISO 14001 for environment and OHSAS 18001 for health and safety. The IMS Manager should steer/lead the implementation and maintain an IMS in close cooperation with the Division IMS/QSHE Managers.
Ensures statutory compliance in relation with Safety, Health and Environment.
Experience requirements :
We are looking for a person with solid experience and a documented track record in the area of IMS including solid understanding of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Updated knowledge with Quality, Safety Health Environment certification processes and procedures.
- Awareness about applicable laws and regulations in the area of environment, safety and occupational health.
Educational requirements :
- Engineering degree
- Accredited professional certification / Lead auditors in QSHE preferred.
- Develop &implement Quality, safety, health and environmental programs, policies & procedures to ensure quality, reduce accidents and incidents and work-related injuries by assigning appropriate responsibilities to all involved (internal & external) stakeholders.
- Design, develop, deliver and evaluate effective training materials & communication campaigns for employees to promote Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental awareness, and to ensure compliance.
- Carry out system audits at agreed intervals to ensure that the Quality, safety, health and environment policies and procedures are being implemented and strictly adhered to.
- Bring to the notice of the Management all relevant statutes, regulations, and codes of practice pertaining to Quality, Safety, Health and Environment and ensure compliance.
-Take the role of QSHE responsible, advising operational management, employees and contractors on subjects with potential impact on Quality, health, safety or environment.
- Organize and facilitate on a quarterly base the CP CT CC Safety Health Environment and Quality-SHEQ Council to review SHEQ performances and to follow up SHEQ issues.
- Implement emergency procedures in order to respond effectively in the event of accidents; they will be regularly tested and their effectiveness evaluated, reviewed and adjusted.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.