Manager - TA at Boyen Haddin Consulting
Views:122 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IMS Manager (7-18 yrs)
The IMS Manager is responsible to implement and maintain ISO 9001 certification for quality,ISO 14001 for environment and OHSAS 18001 for health and safety. The IMS Manager should steer/lead the implementation and maintain an IMS in close cooperation with the Division IMS/QSHE Managers.
Ensures statutory compliance in relation with Safety, Health and Environment.
Experience requirements :
We are looking for a person with solid experience and a documented track record in the area of IMS including solid understanding of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Updated knowledge with Quality, Safety Health Environment certification processes and procedures.
- Awareness about applicable laws and regulations in the area of environment, safety and occupational health.
Educational requirements :
- Engineering degree
- Accredited professional certification / Lead auditors in QSHE preferred.
- Develop &implement Quality, safety, health and environmental programs, policies & procedures to ensure quality, reduce accidents and incidents and work-related injuries by assigning appropriate responsibilities to all involved (internal & external) stakeholders.
- Design, develop, deliver and evaluate effective training materials & communication campaigns for employees to promote Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental awareness, and to ensure compliance.
- Carry out system audits at agreed intervals to ensure that the Quality, safety, health and environment policies and procedures are being implemented and strictly adhered to.
- Bring to the notice of the Management all relevant statutes, regulations, and codes of practice pertaining to Quality, Safety, Health and Environment and ensure compliance.
-Take the role of QSHE responsible, advising operational management, employees and contractors on subjects with potential impact on Quality, health, safety or environment.
- Organize and facilitate on a quarterly base the CP CT CC Safety Health Environment and Quality-SHEQ Council to review SHEQ performances and to follow up SHEQ issues.
- Implement emergency procedures in order to respond effectively in the event of accidents; they will be regularly tested and their effectiveness evaluated, reviewed and adjusted.