In Process Quality Head - Manufacturing Firm (12-25 yrs)
Organisation : A leading manufacturer of process equipment for chemical and pharmaceutical industries based in Gujarat
Position In - Process Quality Head
Reporting to Vice - President (operations)
Job Location Anand, Gujarat
Experience 12+ years
Qualification BE / ME - (Metallurgical)
- Ensure that the Quality system is respected. Implement and drive TQM best practices throughout the organization to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Improve quality by adopting world class practices and benchmarking
- Hands on Experience in Implementing TQM, Deming, Lean philosophy in the organization.
- Can coach, facilitate and train people within Glass lined division
- Custodian of systems and procedures of IMS, SQA, in process Quality, Welding, Assembly, Painting & Packing, Glass lining, Quality Assurance / Non-destructive testing, Customer coordination, Customer Inspections.
- Support the identification execution of Process improvement projects and manage end to end cost optimization
- Culture of SGA/ QC circle - Respect, Quick reaction for Voice of Customers, Evaluate and improve on overall customer satisfaction level. Ensure that reactivity to treat customer- s issues is respected.
- Building and managing relationships with all internal and external stakeholders. Respect for Voice of Customers, Evaluate and improve on overall customer satisfaction level. Ensure that reactivity to treat customer's issues are respected. Containment, Analysis & permanent solution, Learning learnt & sharing
- Knows ways of strengthening the quality systems. Audit the Quality system periodically (internally, Customer Audit)
- Customer Satisfaction - Reduction in overall customer complaints for Glass lined equipment / components
- Building a culture of TQM - Quality in Product and Process, Quality Campaign, Visual management, Kaizen, Development of BI reports, Quality circle
- Improve the reactivity a concept of QRQC (Quick Response Quality Control) - Response on complaints, Adherence to MIS, MRM
- Daily discipline - Daily work management - Daily decision on all kinds of rejections, reworks, closure of NCR, discipline with escalation matrix, GEMBA walk
Desired Competencies :
Technical Competencies :
- Must have driven the TQM independently and efficiently
- Knowledge and proven experience working with ASME code, specifications, and standards
- Must have at least 2-3 significant achievements in respect to the above where person has done transformation, accelerated growth or turnaround
- Data analytics and well versed with ERP and Microsoft Excel
- Must know about Kaizen tools, QC tools, PDCA, Checklist etc.
Behavioral Competencies :
- Attention to detail, organized, time management, constructive feedback, ability to express complex ideas
- Attitude (constructive reaction to criticism, adaptability, team spirit, self-starter)
- Having a customer first mindset (Internal and external)
- Excellent Communication, presentation and execution skills
- Strong People management (listening, collaboration and delegation), Creative thinking and Problem solving skills
In case you are interested, please revert with your updated CV, CTC details and Notice period.