HR Recruiter at Manpower Consultancy
Views:373 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Incinerator Operator (1-2 yrs)
Job Summary :
Incinerator Operator :
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Controls operation of multiple-hearth incinerator furnaces and related equipment to burn sludge in wastewater treatment plant.
- Observes meters and gauges on central control room panel to verify that flows, pressures, and temperatures are within specifications.
- Turns controls to make routine adjustments, following standard procedures.
- Cleans debris from furnace room floor, using rake and broom.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Manage Safety Standards
- Handel Hazardous
- Waste Water Treatment Solid
- Waste Environmental Compliance
- Should have Experience in Incinerator Operator
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.