Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:239 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Industrial Engineer - Electronics (2-7 yrs)
The Offer :
- Work with a well established Electronics manufacturing brand
- Build on your knowledge to gain expertise
- Be part of a dynamic work environment!
The Employer :
- Our client is an Electronics giant with 20+ factories across the country and multiple regional offices. They deliver advanced electronic products to clients ranging from industrial, automobile to defence organizations.
The Job :
- As an Industrial Engineering professional you will work with related concepts and tools to identify and quantify improvement opportunities at the production level.
- You will be participating in productivity improvement efforts and will be responsible for conducting cost & RoI analysis, identifying tools & techniques for making the output more efficient and cost effective, conducting simulation to identify & gauge performance and finally identify bottlenecks to be considered and worked on.
The Profile :
- You have at least 2 years experience working in a manufacturing facility, ideally within the electronics manufacturing sector.
- You have a Masters in Industrial Engineering from a top tier institute.
- You have hands-on experience working with large scale factory equipment and have contributed to increasing performance efficiency.
- You have fair understanding of data analytics and related tools.
- You are a detail oriented individual, with an ability to work & perform in teams.