Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consutants
Views:356 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Industrial Engineer - Kanban - Store & Warehouse (2-3 yrs)
One of the leading multinational Auto ancillary organization is looking for an Industrial engineer for their 30+ years old plant located at Greater Noida.
- The position profile is for engineer level should have experience of 2-3 years or even more. Basically for continuous improvement of store, warehouse productivity at plant.
- The incumbent will be responsible to achieve overall goal of productivity improvement by implementing best industry practices of Industrial engineering.
The person should have :
- Good hands on and know how about time study and motion study.
- Good observation skills about manufacturing process, should be able to identify the exact points of assembly beginning and end without ambiguity.
- Further breaking the manufacturing process into steps and determine their beginning and end points.
- Good in recording and analyzing data related to time study, online i.e. during the running machines and offline i.e. pre and post running machines.
- Good hands on and knowledge about OEE, cycle time, takt time, lead time and bottleneck analysis etc.
- Good hands on about Kanban system for Lean Manufacturing and Just in time (JIT) manufacturing.
- Good hands on experience in improving material flow & information system (MIFD)
- Orientation towards identifying the MUDA or WASTE and their elimination from process.