Proprietor at ApicalGo Consultancy
Views:152 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Industrial Engineer - Painting (6-8 yrs)
Role And Responsibilities :
- QA/QC Engineer/Inspector in Oil & Gas, Construction, Offshore Platform revamping and installation.
- Evaluation of materials and procedure in accordance to applicable project specifications.
- Prepare Inspection report
- Estimate quantity of welding consumable and paint material requirement for project.
- Co-ordinate with departments for procurement of materials to maintain quality standards.
- Review Contractor/Sub-contractors Procedure & Method Statement as per project specification.
- To check and monitor all painting / coating related works and ensure all final product meet in accordance with company procedure, client requirement and international codes.
- Maintain record of all QA/QC documents, System Completion, Equipment Installation & Handover Certificates.
- Coordinate with client & inspection department for smooth and speed progress work.
Computer Skills : Word, Excel, Powerpoint, ERP, Autocad
Work Experience : 6 to 8 years- experience in the Industrial painting
Location : Office - Colaba, Mumbai,
Location of Work Front : As per Project
Working Days : Monday to Saturday
Working Hours : 11am to 7pm
You may be required to work irregular hours, including Sunday.