Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:326 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Industrial Engineer - Tyre Manufacturing (5-10 yrs)
The Job :
You will be looking into the design of production layouts with focus on a few key metrics like productivity, efficiency, quality and budgets. Your day-to-day activities will include :
- Reviewing production schedules.
- Ensuring minimal wastage.
- Developing and implementing process improvements.
- Deploying solutions to minimize costs and production issues.
- Tracking budgets and keeping a close eye on purchase orders, cost analyses and estimated production costs.
- Ensuring resource and manpower requirements are always met and maintained at optimal levels.
- Maintaining proper documentation and preparing production reports.
The Profile :
- You possess a Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering and have at least 5 years experience working in a large industrial manufacturing setup.
- You have thorough understanding and hands on experience working with manufacturing methods, labour utilization standards and cost analysis systems.
- Good knowledge of process control, wastage control and control of excess consumption is required to optimize operations and realize best productivity levels.
- You can work well with on-floor staff, workers and department heads to achieve production targets and meet the demand.
- You are highly goal driven and detail oriented individual with excellent negotiation skills. Good leadership skills are required to perform in this role.
The Employer :
Our client is an established manufacturer and exporter of automobile tyres. Operating with state of art facilities, they have always ensured reliable supply of products to their network of buyers.
The Offer :
- Join a trusted brand in tyres manufacturing segment
- Attractive career progression opportunities