Head HR at People Champions
Views:386 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Industrial Merchandiser - Order Management (3-5 yrs)
Job Description : Be responsible for supplier development, product development, order follow-up, problem solving and maintain good relationship with suppliers and clients.
Job Responsibility :
1. Enquiry management :
1) Receive and analyze all new enquiries from clients or sales.
2) Search capable suppliers to confirm all information such as material specification, technical process and inspection requirement.
3) Negotiate and compare the price from different suppliers and ensure providing quotation timely per clients' request.
4) Constantly source and propose relevant products based on clients' market trend.
5) Trip organization for clients' visit.
2. Order management :
1) Follow up orders from the very beginning till the end and deal with all emergencies between clients and suppliers.
2) Work closely with internal QA/QC and suppliers to ensure product quality.
3) Work closely with Purchase & Logistics department to ensure on-time delivery.
3. Other tasks :
1) Input relevant data in SAP system timely and accurately.
2) Coordinate communication between clients and suppliers in order to manage clients' expectation.
3) Provide value-added service to all clients in an efficient and professional manner.
4) Other tasks assigned by Dept. manager.
Job Qualification :
1. Bachelor or above, major in international trade or business English related.
2. 3+ years working experience in international trade;
3. Solid product knowledge of hardware products, hand tools, power tools and other hardline products related to industrial, etc.
4. High sense of responsibility, self-motivated;
5. Engaging & influential communication\negotiation skill;
6. Keen observation, analysis and coordination ability;
7. Familiar with MS-Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
8. Familiar with SAP.
9. Good command of written and oral English;
10. Willing to travel if necessary.