HR at Infiquity Auto Technology
Views:210 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Infiquity Auto Technologies - Embedded Hardware Engineer (4-10 yrs)
We are looking for electronics hardware engineers for our new product development (NPD).
- Develop and validate power electronics for high power battery chargers, DC-DC converters, Battery monitoring Systems.
- Develop specification designs, drawings, bills of materials and test data.
- Create test procedures to verify hardware designs.
- Evaluate and debug circuit design.
- Build test equipment to qualify electronic modules for production.
- Ensure prototype of electronic circuits.
- Discuss with research personnel to resolve problems
- Prepare product or system layout and detail drawings.
- Check engineering test results for application to system developments.
- DSP programming and embedded development experience is a plus.
- Digital power electronics experience would be an added advantage.
- PCB development would be an added advantage.
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written.