Talent Acquisition at InfraEn (India) Private Limited
Views:219 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
InfraEn - Team Leader - Solid Waste Management Expert (10-30 yrs)
Educational Qualification - Graduate in Engineering
(Civil / Mechanical / Environmental) with 10 years of experience in solid waste management.
- Overall monitoring and supervision during the entire duration of the project as described in the Scope of Work and managing the activities of the Team members.
- Technical input at various stages, coordination, approval of design & final submission of deliverables.
- Support the CCMC in overall project management and administration quality related outputs.
- Report to the Authority on the various physical, technical and financial aspects of the Project based on daily/continuous basis.
- Ensuring satisfactory performance of tasks assigned as per the prescribed scope of work
- Authenticate the daily reports submitted by the Concessionaire.
- Preparation of daily / monthly reports
- Attend Project Review Meetings and preparation of Minutes of Meetings
- Review and recommend Concessionaire's bills.
- Experience in designing and commissioning of Solid Waste Management Projects Experience in Project Performance
- Monitoring and Reporting System.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.