Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:19 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Infrastructure Project Manager - FMCG (8-15 yrs)
Infrastructure Project Manager (Apple Cluster - FMCG)
- Responsible for coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize the progress of a project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of the project.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Project Planning & Management
- Responsible for Project planning, and execution for developing agricultural infrastructure such as food processing units, storage for fruits including cold & controlled atmosphere storage, and allied infrastructure.
- Responsible for sourcing & selection of plant and machinery, and evaluation of techno-commercial offers including proposals.
- Responsible for execution of the design of the Facility layouts and flow of components as per compliance with the approved capacity and industrial norms
- Responsible for preparation of overall project plan report with updated status like progress /timelines adherence/ cost perspectives and submit the summarized progress of projects to the management
- Responsible for coordination with Contractors, Project Management Consultants and Architects.
- Responsible for vendor, labour and material management at Sites
- Responsible for monitoring project safety, risk assessment and ensure that the requirements of the company HSE policy.
Cost Control & Cost Saving Mindset:
- Responsible for preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions and submission of reports to the management.
- Responsible for team management and adherence of code of conduct
- To carry out tasks that the management deems necessary for the smooth running of the company and to communicate any information that may be useful to the company.
Qualification And Experience:
1. BSc/ B. E Civil with Minimum 10 years of work experience in managing independently Project management of Agro infrastructure project/ Food parks/Mega Food Parks
2. Adaptable to Multi Cultural Environment.
3. Experience in managing multi-stakeholder programs and demonstrated ability to work with efficiency, particularly as part of team efforts.
4. Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
7. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
8. Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Web Site : www.perfectplacer.com