Sole Proprietorship at Perfect Placer
Views:125 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Innovation Head - New Product Development (15-20 yrs)
Innovation Head/NPD (Specialty Polymer)
- Leads the Innovation and development Polymer & to bring about breakthrough innovation that helps strengthen the company's competitive positioning.
- Plays a key role in conceptualizing, planning, and operationalizing a particular product innovation.
- Prepares and maintains product portfolio and technology road map for the organization.
- Enables proper New Product Development Validation Protocols and Documentation.
Key Responsibilities :
o Testing and trials of new products and standard products.
o Strategizes and puts forth a plan to inculcate ongoing research and development in the organization to aid constant product innovation in alignment with the business direction.
o Pushes the department to constantly look for innovative product ideas.
o Provides design innovation related inputs to the management that can strengthen the overall product portfolio and thereby maintain the organization's competitive edge in the market.
o Leads obtained through networking activities, exhibitions, industry forums, etc.
o Converts the concept into a definite product outline basis feasibility assessment and obtains the go/no-go from management to invest in a specific product innovation idea.
o Working on the development of new products / packaging material as per the specific business need, finalizing, pricing, quality parameters and other commercial terms.
o Work with customers to solve their problem with special reference to application of developed products.
o Development of Anti-counterfiet and brand Protection Solutions, Eco Sustainable packaging.
o Reviewing the operational practices, identifying the areas of obstruction / quality failures and advising on system and process changes for qualitative improvement and energy conservation.
o Coordinating with production / QC / QA departments for developing the chain of tasks in the manufacturing process of new products / modifications of existing products and generating prototypes.
o Co-coordinating product development customization functions including requirement analysis, finalizing specifications, sample development and testing etc.
o Continuous Knowledge update on Pharmaceutical Packaging requirements for compliance of new product development.
Qualification And Experience:
1. BE with Key focus on New Product Development of Speciality Polymer.
2. Awareness on the guidelines pertaining to the industry globally that can impact product development.
3. Ability to combine technical expertise and business/commercial acumen while leading new product development.
4. Keeping pace with local and international industry practices.
5. Able to apply knowledge to provide technical inputs on complex aspects of the new product.
6. Product Validation.
7. Quality Enhancement and Quality by design
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader