HR at Innoviti Payment Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:153 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Innoviti - Executive Assistant at CEO Office (8-15 yrs)
1. To support the calendar of the Chief Executive officer (CEO) and Chief Business Officer (CBO). in the schedule, Meeting Requests, Reminders, Expense and travel planning.
2. To help coordinate and book travel tickets / hotel accommodations for CBO and key members of the CBO's office.
3. Drafting correspondence (internal/external).
4. Draft minutes of various meetings.
5. Maintain trackers of the periodic meetings across key stakeholders in the organization.
6. Follow up with various stakeholders and update the meeting trackers.
7. Maintaining confidentiality in all the activities of the CEO's office.
Skills and Experience :
8. Any Graduate, Min 8 years of experience in EA role.
9. Candidate should be an excellent communicator.
10. Stakeholder Management.
12. Should be ready to stretch as per the need of the CEO's office.
- The ideal person for this role would be someone who loves the challenge of an entrepreneurial environment, who has high ownership to be available 24x7 for our customers, who is able to deal with complexity and rapid change and who has large dreams to be part of interesting journey. The person would be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and impeccable integrity.
- He/she would have a track record of delivering results consistently in uncertain environments. Excellent communication skills with an ability to manage crucial conversations with senior stakeholders. Retail industry demands - I- ll do it now instead of tomorrow- attitude. Please be prepared forinteresting journey if you want to grow fast with no age barriers.