Project Coordinator at V-Trust Inspection Service Group
Views:210 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Inspector - Quality Control (1-4 yrs)
Job Description :
1) Closely communicate with the Inspection Coordinators to schedule the inspection assigned.
2) Implement inspection according to operation guidelines, inspection guidelines, and any special instructions provided by the company.
3) Complete the inspection report with photos and submit it to Technical Manager within the required time limit.
4) Submit the inspector's job expense claim form and reimbursement documents monthly and meet financial requirements.
5) Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor/management.
- College graduate or above.
- Major in Engineering (Textile, Furniture, Mechanical, Electronic, etc.)
- Having more than 1 year more working experience in the inspection field or quality control background of products of Softlinesor Hardlines.
- Familiar with the AQL standard and good knowledge of safety and regulation standards.
- Good command of written & oral English.
- Ideal person is a well-organized team player, able to solve on-site problems independently, and with good interpersonal skills.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Willing to travel frequently.
- Healthy body without color blindness and sight weakness.
Job Types : Full-time, Contract
Contract length : 36 months
Salary : 34,000.00 - 44,000.00 per month
V-Trust Inspection Service