Installation Head - Boom Barriers/Access Control (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Here is what we are looking for :
- 7-10 years of work experience in planning, execution, Installation, Testing and commissioning of Security systems especially Boom Barriers and other Access control/security systems
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering /Instrumentation Engineering
- Knowledge of Automatic Boom Barriers / Security Systems Installation
- Knowledge of Electrical wiring, circuitry, networking of security systems
- Ability to lead Team of Site Engineers and coordinate with different departments in ensuring timelines and process flow is maintained
Role Description :
- Nature of Work : Electrical/Mechanical Installation & Maintenance of Parking Systems end-to-end ownership of the complete hardware installation starting from procurement, civil work, electrical wiring, System configuration, Inspection/testing and Regular Maintenance and servicing.
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications and quality standards.
- Ensure safety compliance and promote safe working practices
- Deliver the assigned works within assigned timelines with available resources, analyze and resolve work problems.
- Educate customers on products, basic equipment repair and up-keep procedures to minimize avoidable calls.
- Should have or be willing to arrange a 2 wheeler for work related travel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.