HR Manager at InstaOffice
Views:326 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Instaoffice - Executive Assistant (1-3 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide day-to-day strategic support to the Co- Founder which includes the preparation and routing of reports, documents, emails, presentation decks, ad hoc data requests, dashboards, etc.
- Work on special projects as assigned, requiring a high level of project management & execution that might require establishing new connections or figuring best practices in making inroads wherever required to collect data, opinions, understanding current scenarios, data mining, estimation & presentation of facts, data analysis etc.
- For various assigned deliverables, collect requisite data, build data models, derive insights, present findings, iterate & repeat if requested.
- Ability to exercise independent & proactive decision-making, working in a manner that displays a highly adaptable work style, & especially open in expecting, accepting & implementing feedback and direction.
- Acting as the interface between Co- Founder and employees/client.
- Work closely and effectively with the Co- Founder to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the Co-Founder's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Ability to handle turn around tasks and deliverables.
- Improvement of internal processes and operations.
- Behavioral Competency energetic, focused, analytical abilities to handle details
Candidate Traits :
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated, curious & hungry to learn.
- Excellent task prioritization & time management skills
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Process Oriented & Problem solving
- Discretion and confidentiality
- PA diploma or certification is a plus