HR Executive at BIPS Systems Limited
Views:270 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Instructor - Wireman Trade (1-3 yrs)
Designation : Instructor (ITI) Wireman Trade
Eligibility Criteria :
1. Degree in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering from recognized Engineering College/ university with one year experience in the relevant field.
Diploma in Electrical / Electrical and Electronics Engineering from recognized board of technical education with two years experience in the relevant field.
Job Description :
1. Wireman, Light and Power; installs various kinds of electrical wiring such as cleat, conduit, casing, concealed etc. in houses, factories, workshops and other establishments for light and power supply.
2. Studies diagram and plan of wiring and marks light, power and other points accordingly.
3. Fixes wooden pegs, sizes tubes, saws casings, etc. by common carpentry fitting and other processes, according to type of wiring needed.
4. Erects switch boards and fixes switch box casings cleats, conduits ceiling roses, switches, meters etc. according to type and plan of wiring.
5. Draws wire in two way or three-way wiring system as prescribed and makes electrical connections through plugs and switches to different points exercising great care for safety and avoiding short circuit and earthing at any stage of wiring.
6. Fixes fuses and covers as per diagram and insulates all naked wires at diversions and junctions to eliminate chances of short circuit and earthing.
7. Fits light brackets, holders, shades, tube and mercury lights, fans etc. and makes electrical connection as necessary.
8. Tests checks installed wiring for leakage and continuity using megger, removes faults if any and certifies wiring as correct for connecting mains.
9. Checks existing wiring for defects and restores current supply by replacing defective switches, plug sockets, blown fuse etc. or removing short circuits and faulty wiring as necessary.
10. May repair simple electrical domestic appliances.