Fire Fighting Design Engineer at RDI
Views:317 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Instrumentation Engineer - Oil & Gas (8-15 yrs)
We are hiring Instrumentation Engineer for Permanent Position with one of our Client, Mumbai
Job Description :
- Leading a team of job engineers, designers & draftsmen to execute Concept Study/FEED/Detailed Engineering jobs.
- Additionally to handle Proposals & Pre-Bid Engineering activities in the discipline.
- Ensuring the timely issue of engineering deliverables as per the project schedule within Controlled Man-hours allocated.
- Ensure reduction of rework man-hours.
- Ensure Error free deliverables to Customer.
- Review of project activity control status, Man-hour Estimation, Identifying Risks in engineering and the required mitigation, FEED verification & reporting, Training of engineers/trainees in various technical aspects and in design engineering.
- Participating in PDMS 3D modeling/ HAZID / HAZOP / CHAZOP / SIL, Participation in IDC meetings, vendor meetings & progress review meetings.
- Coordination with other disciplines, vendors & client.
- Support to Planning/Projects for the schedule & progress reporting.
- Ensure implementation of Lesson Learnt from previous projects Change Order Management, Shall be aware of Quality Procedures Participating in ISO 9001, Audits (Internal / External) Yard Support
Education : BE/B.tech (Chemical)
Industry : Oil & Gas.
Please revert with the below mentioned details for me to take your CV forward.
- Total Exp :
- Experience in Oil And Gas Industries :
- Relevant Exp In Process Engineering :
- Experience in Offshore Project: Y/N :
- Notice :
- Current Location :
- Willing to relocate Mumbai :
- CTC :
- ECTC :
- Qualification :