Recruitment Manager at Smart Search Consultants
Views:170 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Instrumentation Specialist (15-30 yrs)
Instrument Specialist Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning:
Job Description :
- Having experience of 15 years in Field instrumentation and having capacity to trouble shoot.
- Prepare and making improvements to, and offering advice about, operational procedures.
- Create and implement test procedures.
- Having extensive experience in Loop checks, Functional Checks, Cause and effect Checks.
- Having extensive experience in vibration monitoring systems like Bently Navada.
- Cooperate and support the CSU Operations team in the execution of Commissioning & Start-up activities
- Responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of detailed execution plan for non-energized, energized testing activities, including schedule and fully integrated with the project schedule and budget including System and sub-system scoping.
- Commissioning procedures System testing procedures SAT coordination Commissioning.
- Risk Management (system specific) and mitigations.
- Ensure compliance with engineering procedures, International codes, standards & approved codes of practice
- Review & approval of all Instrument engineering documents created by the contractor for commissioning.
- Responsible for the Instrumentation Commissioning team and train fresh engineers and O&M personnel.
- Responsible for the safe and timely execution of all Commissioning activities and integration of these activities with both Project and Operations
- Responsible for the coordination of vendor representatives required during Commissioning
- Responsible for the development and communication of the requirements and timing for materials, resources and external services for Commissioning and ensures these requirements are secured
- Report daily progress and work scope completion ensuring all issues, identified risks and concerns are clearly communicated and addressed.