Vice President - Operations at Intech Additive Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:280 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Intech Additive Solutions - Assembly Technician - Machine Building (1-4 yrs)
The candidate should work closely with assembly, design, Electrical engineering, control and automation teams. Developing the assembly procedures and planning of production. Should be capable to give modern but practical solutions to new challenges. You will address and resolve technical issues that arise in the assembly and test these concepts.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
POSITION : Assembly Technician. Experience 1-4 years.
- Install Machinery
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Diagnose and repair problems
- Carry out cleaning and basic maintenance of work areas and machinery
- Stack goods appropriately
- Handling of production-related activities of Machine Assembly
- Hands-on Experience in Machine Assembly, Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- Responsible for complete Machine Assembly of our Product line
- Machine Final Inspection, Testing & Trials
- Monitoring quality, a safe and clean environment
- Overall responsibility for manufacturing -assembly activities
- Sound Knowledge of GD&T, Machining Process and Assembly process.
- Project Plan and Project Documentation
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities
- Operate production line equipment such as conveyor, hoists, lifts and airlines
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- In-depth understanding of various processes used in the manufacture of SPM
- Able to work within tight cycles/deadlines and with minimum supervision
- Ability to learn quickly
- Practical hands-on approach to problem-solving
- Assembly Knowledge
- Should be a long term player, willing to grow with the organization over a period of time. Self-starter & self-driven.