Vice President - Operations at Intech Additive Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:429 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Intech Additive Solutions - Engineer - CFD (3-6 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- CFD Engineer to provide advanced modelling and simulation solutions to a broad range of technology-based businesses. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and self-motivated CFD specialist, and be part of the growing technology team.
- Application of practical and efficient modelling practices in building 3D computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and thermal analysis models from CAD designs.
- Interacts with other product engineers and mechanical teams to obtain boundary conditions.
- Performs 3D CFD flow and thermal simulations on the system, subsystem and component levels.
- Evaluates analysis results, understands modelling performance and convergence criteria and provides feedback for design direction.
- Interacts with lab and testing teams to validate and refine models.
- Should be able to perform simulations with minimum guidance
- The Individual will possess academic qualifications at the Masters level in the related subject.
- Will have a fundamental understanding of CFD techniques and engineering design, along with core industrial experience in flow-based or thermal-based and rotating machinery.
- Experience in the application of commercial CFD packages (ANSYS CFX, Fluent) is a prerequisite and knowledge and experience using open source (OpenFOAM) CFD solvers is an added advantage.
- Should have sound knowledge in defining the mesh attributes and assign the required boundary conditions.
- Perform the CFD simulations, analyze the results, prepare proper engineering reports with appropriate conclusions and suggestions to improve the product performance.
- Hands-on experience on flow, thermal and rotating equipment (turbo-machinery) problems.
- Good knowledge of Engineering fundamentals of Thermodynamics, Fluid dynamics, and Heat transfer
- Should be able to handle projects in the area of Fluid Flow and Heat transfer