Talent Acquisition at Integral Ad Science
Views:127 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Integral Ad Science - Assistant - Business Operations (2-6 yrs)
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. IAS is a public company (Nasdaq: IAS).
We- re looking for an Executive Assistant with Regional head level support experience. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you. The ideal candidate is naturally curious, dedicated, detail-oriented with a strong desire to work with awesome people in a highly collaborative environment.
What you'll do:
Great opportunity for an intelligent, proactive executive assistant to work hand-in-hand supporting truly forward-thinking executives. The ideal candidate will have high-level operational management skills, excellent attention to detail, the ability to field numerous inbound requests and manage high-traffic email inboxes, along with the passion, vision and self-directed initiative to step outside of regular duties in order to benefit the team.
- Go-to person for all operations for regional head; - manage the floor- across all operational departments; know the pulse and noise on the floor (voice of the employees)
- Strong exposure to making leadership presentations/newsletters, etc. (Google slides, docs, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Vendor management - dealing with multiple local and global vendors, compliance agents, etc.
- Scheduling internal/external meetings, business travel and conference calls; managing logistics and preparation for external speaking engagements
- Handling expense reports, invoice payments, scanning and electronic filing of documents; preparing correspondence, reports and agendas
- Providing technological support on an ongoing basis and arranging internet-based meetings, calls and webcasts as well as physical townhalls, etc.
- Acting as the public face for the executive and responding to internal and external contacts of the organization with professionalism and integrity
- Maintaining discretion and a keen understanding of the personnel as well as the organizational and legal impacts of the information handled
- Being familiar with the unique aspects of executive's department and responsibilities to effectively process incoming information
- Interacting and coordinating efforts with management and other Executive Assistants within the organization
- 5+ years of experience in an administrative position
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organization skills and strong attention to detail; the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently with sometimes little or no supervision
- Flexible, positive approach in a fast-paced environment, responding to evening and weekend calls/emails as required
- Experience working with executives in a rapidly growing environment preferably in technology, media, internet or related companies
- Quick learner with a knack for technology - able to figure out new systems and adapt on the go
- Knowledge of and strong interest in using and learning about technology tools as well as experimenting with different technologies to improve efficiency in executing tasks Highly proficient in technology office productivity and collaboration tools including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), SharePoint, Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets) and Slack
About Integral Ad Science :
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Our mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world's leading brands, publishers, and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.