Integration Engineer - Remote 5G Node (3-10 yrs)
- We are looking for an Integration Engineer who will do Remote 5G Node Integration, Software Upgrade CR Execution, Troubleshooting and support technical issues, Coordination with NDO team and Field team, ensure site integrated with no alarm.
- In this role, you will be responsible for end-to-end remote Integration. The scope could cover the scenarios of new nodes/network/system, upgrades, expansion (functionality & capacity) and migration.
- Experience on Ericsson RAN (4G and 5G) Products will be preferred (Remote or Onsite)
Primary Tools :-
OSS-RC, MOshell, AMOS, FTP, WinFoil, Element Manager, SecureCRT, ELIS (Ericsson License Register), ECT and PCI. Product Configuration & Integration, Ericsson Site Integrator (ESI), ENM, Erisite.
- Having hands-on experience on Ericsson BB6488, BB6630 and BB5216 and RBS 6K series.
- Perform Node Integration and Modernization for 5G and 4G technology respectively.
- Knowledge on RET, TMA and different type of Antennas.
- ENM/OSS Knowledge
- Collect configuration data according to agreed templates and process.
- Knowledge on VLAN Configuration, DHCP, IP, Traceroute etc.
- Use agreed tools to create DT/Scripts/files using PCI and ECT.
- CR Execution process and Acceptance Process
- Verify DT/Scripts/files according to applicable procedure.
Behavioral Competences :
- Creating & Innovating
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Learning & Researching
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning and organizing
Key Qualifications/Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level in Electronics and communication, IT and Computer science in engineering with 3-12 years- experience.