MD at BSL Aquarius Consulting
Views:279 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Interior Architect (3-10 yrs)
Our Client is a US Based Construction and Design giant, having their business spread in US The Company stands among the most active private real estate companies in the United States, specializing in the acquisition, development, and management of high quality multi-family residential properties nationwide.
With over three decades of experience, We are a vertically integrated company with acquisitions, development, construction, property management and asset management departments strategically focused on garden-style, mixed-use, high-density wood frame and high-rise projects. To date, Their award-winning project mix totals nearly 62,000 units across the country and more than $15.0 billion in project costs. U.S. markets include Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, San Francisco, and Washington, D.C.
The company has recently setup their global Design and Tech support centre in Ahmadabad (Gujarat/India). As a part of Their expansion they are looking out for below professionals.
Job Title : Interior Architect
Department : Development
Domain : Interior Design in residential and commercial places
Experience : Min 3 yrs max 10 yrs
Qualification : Graduate with degree diploma in interior design
Location : Ahmedabad
General Summary :
The Interior Architect will work with a Project Manager, involved in design development, presentation graphics, consultant coordination, and construction documentation of luxury multi-family buildings.
- Our Architects constantly interact constantly with associated design professionals so candidates must have the ability to communicate clearly and professionally in the English language.
- We are development firm, vertically integrated with our own Design, Construction and Management divisions. Our best-in-class design approach stuns first time visitors; and offers the design professional a truly rewarding experience
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop 3-D models of amenity spaces. Wireframe models will be used for design, coordination. Rendered views will be used for presentations, marketing.
- Develop, annotate, and render elevations w/finish materials.
- Populate plans w/ notes, symbols, and dimensions.
- Format and populate Corridor Plan sheets.
- Manage consultant drawing coordination at each milestone drawing issue.
- Adapt standardized amenity spaces to fit the project (Pet Spa & Bike Storage for example).
- Build & maintain standard detail library.
- Investigate new software and technology to improve design deliverables, reduce cost and drive efficiency.
- Modify existing plans and elevations to fit project requirements.
- Resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions
Education Requirement :
- Bachelor's degree required as minimum education level
- Experience Requirement Min 3 Yrs- Experience within in similar role Higher Experience preferable
Technical Knowledge Required :
- AutoCAD Build / Format Drawing Sheets, Use of x-references, model/paper space, Use of templates including standard text,dimstyles, layer, color, line types, Use of measuring utilities (area)
- Sketchup : Extensive experience creating in models from AutoCAD line work, Creation of components, Use of layers Use of paint and application of material images to surfaces. Use of imported components (for example: furniture, furnishings, entourage, etc.),Experience using 3D rendering software plug-ins (for example: Shaderlight)
- Adobe Photoshop / InDesign
- Extensive experience creating renderings from AutoCAD line work with Use of layers, effects, shadows, colors, Build /Format Presentation Templates
- Bluebeam Revu Understanding of markup utilities including: text, shapes, color & line type management Understanding of extracting and combining files
- Procore / BOX Understanding of project dashboard, Ability to download documents
- Plan Grid Understanding of function, features & filters, Ability to download drawings.
- General Concepts Critical review, reference, & coordination of consultant drawings.
- Experienced Interior Detail ability, Understand installation of all finish materials.
- Understand construction build-out sequence.
Software Skills Required :
- AutoCAD (expert)
- Sketchup (expert)
- Photoshop / InDesign (expert)
- Blubeam Revu (proficient)
- Procore / BOX (proficient)
- PlanGrid (proficient)
Communication Skill : Excellent English speaking, reading and writing skills in order to be able to work with technical requirements of domestic team.