Interior Architectural Designer (4-8 yrs)
Industry : Architecture/Interior design
Job Code : PUAIDTD03
Experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience in Commercial/Corporate Interiors/Architecture
Education: B. arch or Graduate in relevant stream
- Responsible for producing architectural working drawings including all details for architectural interior projects.
- This includes millwork, tile, elevations, plans, sections and RCPs.
- Maintain / organize project files, schedules and specifications.
- Site visits and assisting in construction supervision.
- Site survey / measures of existing conditions and producing drawings of same.
- Work with the entire team, in office and with outside consultants.
- Proficient time management to facilitate working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Organized, detail oriented, deadline driven, fast paced team player.
- Strong technical and practical CAD skills with an understanding of architectural conventions, including floor plans, elevations, sections, RCP, electrical and millwork.
- Experience and interest in traditional and modern detailing.
- Strong understanding of and proficiency in producing all schedules.
- Job site experience including working with architects, builders and landscape architects, measuring and producing as-built documents.
- 3D CAD and strong presentation graphics, both hand drawing and computer as well as Photoshop presentations. "