intern at https://jobs.tarangsanghi.com/
Views:182 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Interior Design Intern (0-5 yrs)
DEPARTMENT : Space Design
COMPANY : Tarang Sanghi Studio
REPORT TO : Tarang Sanghi / Priyanka Sanghi
STIPPEND : 5K -7K
DURATION : Min. 6 - 12 months
PORTFOLIO Required :
We are looking for bold, adventurous & creative Interior Design Interns who can keep pace with emerging solutions and novel design trends that will shape the next decade.
The ideal candidate has the requisite academic experience in space design principles and research methodology, but particularly has a portfolio with stand-out examples of space design projects. You will undertake a variety of space designing projects. You will deal with design from conceptual development and liaising with the stakeholders to managing and executing the design.
About Company :
Founded by Tarang Sanghi in Jaipur, RJ (India), TS Studio is a strategic design, business, and tech consulting practice with offerings ranging from venture-creation, strategy, branding, digital marketing to; spaces, graphic, web & app design. We believe in finding simple solutions to complex problems that people love and use. With our deeply integrated teams from start to finish, we analyse human behaviours to develop new ideas and solutions that enable better experiences. We place a strong emphasis on craft in every detail. Currently, we are putting together a team of the best and the brightest! We look forward to receiving your application!!
About the Department :
The space design teams focus on creating amazing spatial experiences. In, interior, architecture, furniture design, signage, visual merchandising and more ; and apply it to wide range of scenarios. From Restaurants, Office Spaces, Hotels, Caf- 's, residential, exhibits, retail and other interesting avenues.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES :
Types of Projects : Residential, Workspaces, Retail, Hospitality.
- Be involved in all stages of the projects - Requirement Capture, Design Research, User Research, Site Measurements, layouts, drafting and rendering, designing, implementation coordination, site visits etc.
- Coordinate with clients, vendors, contractors, lead designers and project managers.
- Project cost analysis, and estimates.
- Prepare presentations for client meetings.
- Online and in-person product and vendor hunt to identify and finalize design specs.
- Do end-to-end, order management; research, ordering, order tracking, and quality-check on delivery.
- Coordinate with general building contractors to implement the plans and specifications for the project.
Note : Other responsibilities may be assigned, based on your capability and skill-set.
EXPERIENCE : Fresher
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS :
- Relevant degree / diploma in the field of Interior Design / Architecture. We will also need a link / PDF of a design portfolio that demonstrates proven skillset. Interior Designing Internships experience is a bonus.
SOFTWARES & APPLICATIONS :
- BIM Tools (Revit / ArchiCAD / Vectorworks), Drafting (AutoCAD), Rendering (VRay, Lumion, Enscape, Viz Render, Twinmotion ), Additional (Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop)
QUALITIES & CAPABILITIES :
- Being Resourceful & unconventional vision is a must.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- You should have strong visualization skills: from quick concept sketching to complete presentation sketches, 3D CAD modeling to rendering.
- You have excellent storytelling and narrative skills especially around your craft as well as outstanding communication, presentation, and design team collaboration skill.
- Develop experience working on a wide variety of projects and functions.
- Gain exposure to a fast-paced, collaborative startup environment.
- Opportunity for a permanent job offer after the completion of the internship.
- Certificate of Completion.