Interior Designer (1-7 yrs)
Work location : Gurgaon
Keywords : Commercial-Space Design Experience, Autocad, SketchUp, Vendor Management.
- Single-Handedly responsible for the interior and exterior design of upcoming Hubs and thereafter driving the transformation projects from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the - brief-
- Interpret and translate business needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget and ensure timely delivery.
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce - sample- and mocks and - mood products/ mood boards-
- Work closely with designers and vendors decorators and architects
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
- 2+ years of experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.