Talent Acquisition - Executive at Ginesys One
Views:127 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Interior Designer (2-3 yrs)
Job Title : Interior Designer
Experience : 2 Years
Job Location : Gurgaon
Job Type : Full Time
- Work from office
Job Description :
- Interior Designer is responsible for producing high-quality project design deliverables in construction documents. An Interior Designer can work on any/all phases of development including Pre-Design, Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents and Construction Administration. They report to team Associate/Director on tasks and deliverables and work directly with him/her to ensure the facilitation of a project's completion on-time, on/under- budget, and meeting quality standards.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Coordination with Various consultants and keeping design intent intact while getting functionality and cost in place and following remain main roles responsibility. Concept development
- 3D rendering can be bonus Produce sets of production documents in both design development (DD) and CD phases. Maintain a daily task list for assigned projects discussing time allotments, schedules, and delegations.
- Assist project teams to ensure delays are adequately documented and mitigated.
- Prepare for regular project team meetings pertaining to project tasks, deliverables, and milestones. Communicate directly with Client agents, subcontractors, and consultants. Write clear, articulate meeting and communications notes.
- Supervising Estimation from the estimation of ensuring correct specifications,
Qualifications and Skills :
Minimum Education : qualification - interior designing full-time course
Minimum Experience : 2 years
Minimum project scale : Completion of minimum of two projects in the typology of High-End Residences