HR Consultant at PeopleStaffing
Views:328 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Interior Designer - PropTech Startup (1-2 yrs)
6 days working.
Tuesday off instead of Sunday.
We are hiring for a Interior Designer role, for a Prop-Tech startup. We are building a proptech platform to disrupt how real estate is bought in India, and looking for core team members to join us at Gurgaon office.
- We are looking for artistic, detail-oriented candidates with good interpersonal skills for the position of Interior Designer.
- The Interior Designer's key responsibilities include visualizing and sketching design plans as per client goals, sourcing products and materials, determining costs and inspecting construction to ensure alignment with design specifications are met.
- You will also be expected to comply with the regulatory environment around inspections and building codes.
Roles and Responsibility :
- Outline client design objectives.
- Conceptualize and sketch design plans.
- Determine cost of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase.
- Working to a brief, which details what the space will be used for
- Inspecting and surveying buildings
- Negotiating fees and setting schedules for the project
- Researching and drawing up rough plans
- Developing detailed designs and choosing materials
- Supervising the work as it is carried out.
Desired Profile :
- Bachelor's Degree/ Diploma in Interior Design, Architecture or related discipline
- 1+ years' relevant interior design experience
- In-depth knowledge of furniture systems and finishes
- Creative Thinking
- Demonstrated understanding of basic principles of space planning
- Able to develop and present design concepts
- AutoCAD proficiency required