Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:463 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
International Expert - Welding & Quality Management - Fabrication - Rail Project (20-30 yrs)
Job description :
- Person with having minimum experience of 20 Years as Quality Assurance engineer or quality Control Engineer in the field of fabrication.
- The Experience is inclusive of at-least 5 years of experience in international High Speed Rail Project/Japanese High Speed Rail Project as Team Leader for fabrication of steel truss/plate girder superstructures for high Speed Railway Bridges.
- Preferably shall have sound knowledge of Japanese codes as well as international codes and standards on fabrication of steel structures such as japan welding engineering society standard. Japanese Industrial Standards (JIS) & welding inspection requirement.
- Shall be a certified international Welding Engineer (IWE) or international welding Technologist (IWT) person with sufficient knowledge on quality systems for fabrication of welded structures.
Required Candidate profile :
- Post Graduate/ Graduate in Welding Technology or Mechanical Engineering
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Timely & Accurate service delivery
- Education & Dissemination of information on Quality system management, SPC & SQC.
- Should be a self-driven and innovative individual.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (excellent in Excel & PPT), managing internet, Preparing PowerPoint presentations, E-mails and Employee Communication.
- Having willingness to travel across all the Projects as part of implementation of Policy Guidelines.
- Provide necessary support in automation and integration and suggest process improvements for better service delivery.
- Candidate should be presentable and have strong leadership skills.