Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:751 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Inventory Controller - Home Furnishing Startup (2-4 yrs)
The Offer :
- A high-growth startup specialising in home furnishing and fashion
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in inventory management
The Employer :
Our client is a home furnishing accents and fashion retail startup focused to create unique value proposition for its customers. They also provide product development and sourcing services for its retail chain buyers in middle east.
The Job :
In this role, you will be analysing sales and demand to forecast inventory requirement accurately and ensure stock shortfalls are avoided. You will create shipment plans according to geographic requirement, facilitate cost effective and efficient goods movements and work closely with 3P Logistics and Warehouse teams for timely shipment dispatches, updating delivery schedule and ensuring on-time delivery of shipments.
Your responsibilities include :
- Conducting root cause analysis of supply & production side issues
- Monitoring all aspects of inventory flows and process
- Identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies and productivity
- Conducting weekly business analysis including sessions, sales performance, best sellers, slow sellers, customer returns, marketing spends, pricing trend, in-stock analysis, product level cover days, replenishment status and WoW trend
- Creating and maintaining business dashboard
- Preparing monthly business analysis reports
- Maintaining inventory levels including preparation of inventory reports
- Understanding the nuances of online trade to provide cost effective logistics solutions
- Submitting sales and purchase invoices and expenses to the accounting department
The Profile :
- You have a degree in a related field with at least 2 years experience in an inventory management or similar role.
- You are proficient in Python and Excel.
- You posses the ability to lead inventory control and manage multiple projects
- You are comfortable with analytical tools and online software
- You have strong written and oral communication as well as conflict management skills
- You have the aptitude to take ownership of the responsibilities and deliver results
- You have the ability to think independently and creatively to solve issues
- You are highly analytical, meticulous and able to work in a fast-paced environment.